Bean to Cup Coffee Machines
It isn’t hard to guess what “Bean to Cup” or automatic coffee machines are meant to give us. You supply the coffee beans of your choice (instead of ground coffee in capsules or any other form) and put them in a special compartment in the coffee machine, then let the machine take care of all the necessary phases:
- Grinding the coffee beans
- Measuring the correct dose of coffee grounds for our desired drink
- Pressing the coffee grounds
- Automatically setting the dose for an espresso, long or double espresso
- Brewing a delicious aromatic coffee drink
- In some machines, frothing the milk if needed
So at the push of a button of a bean to cup coffee machine, it will grind the coffee on demand for each cup, brew the coffee into the cup and dispose of the used coffee grounds into a disposal unit. There are many coffee machine companies that produce bean to cup machines in different levels. Other features of automatic machines include the self-cleaning mechanisms to minimize the hassle on your part.
The best company for automatic coffee machines is considered to be Jura but you can find great machines from Gaggia, Saeco and other producers as well.