Magimix M100 vs. Krups Nespresso xn2001 Nespresso Capsule System Coffee Machines Review
Here are two Nespresso capsule system coffee machines, I wanted to tell you about, the Magimix M100 and the Krups xn2001 that differ slightly in their appearance but are very similar in terms of technical specification.
These machines are entry level espresso machines that use the Nespresso capsules to produce really smooth and rich flavored espresso drinks. They are simple to operate and are of a relatively lower price, but they are a great option to consider for your home or for a CEO’s office.
The machines are great if you want to use them for making espressos, but if you want drink like latté that require a tall glass, these machine are not the ideal option since there is just not much room for more than a 50ml cup. Also, the machines do not include a milk frothing hose, so if you plan on doing that, get an external accessory such as the cool Aeroccino.
On the other hand, no milk means the machine is very clean and with its built in used capsule disposal container (10 capsules) you have a machine that doesn’t leave a mess behind, and is very easy to clean, which makes it ideal for some people.
There is no dosing system here, so you will manually control how much water you want in your espresso by pressing a button to start the water and again to stop it. These makers use the Thermoblock system, so you will get your espressos with delicious flavor and aroma, because of the exactly right water pressure and temperature flowing through the capsules.
One last note, in case you don’t know this, you are limited to one of 12 flavors in capsules currently offered by Nespresso. Only Nespresso makes and markets capsules for Nespresso machines. This is not a big limitation really, since 12 is a nice variety, and Nespresso offers an easy way to order capsules from its website.
Coffee Makers Summary
- Designed for the Nespresso capsule system.
- Beautiful design and great tasting espresso making machines.
- Simple and price competitive entry level espresso maker.
- Thermoblock system for perfect pressure and temperature of water.
- No Preset dosing system for the perfect amount of water in your espresso.
- Single espresso cup height tray for 50ml coffee cups.
- 1 Liter water tank for 20 espressos.
- 10 used capsule disposal container.
- Works great together with Nespresso Aeroccino for milk frothing.
- Dim. : H 252 x L 166 x D 291 mm (Both)