As usual, Krups and Magimix manufacture similar machines for the Nespresso Capsule System. In other countries those same machines are simply branded as manufactured by Nespresso. The new Nespresso Citiz machines – Krups XN 7006 and Magimix M190 are slim coffee machines, perfect for making espressos or lungos at your own home or office room, with little hassle.
- When you’re done reading about Nespresso CitiZ, make sure you visit our Nespresso Capsules post to see where you can buy Nespresso Capsules.
Nespresso Citiz (Krups XN 7006 VS. Magimix M190)
Nespresso CitiZ machines have 2 more variants of the machine. You can buy the Nespresso CitiZ & Milk which has a built in included Aeroccino – Nespresso automatic milk frothing device. You can also get the Nespresso CitiZ & Co which is basically a double head machine with two separate coffee brewing units, combined with elegance. With Nespresso it’s all about design and in my opinion they are big winners once again.
Nespresso CitiZ & Co (Krups XN7505 VS. Magimix M190 Duo)
Nespresso CitiZ & Milk (Krups XN7106 VS. Magimix M190 Milk)
Coffee Machines Summary
The Nespresso CitiZ machines follow the same architecture of other bestsellers from Nespresso with a 19-Bar high pressure pump to produce a rich thick crema caffe. Here is the feature summary of these machines:
- 10 Used capsules container so you don’t have to cleanup each time.
- 19-bar high-pressure Thermoblock pump.
- Automatic power-save mode reduces energy consumption.
- Two buttons for different doses – preparing espresso or lungo.
- A removable 34-ounce/1-liter water container.
- Dimensions – 5.1 x 10.9 x 14.6 in / 13x 37.7 x 37.2 cm (W x H x D